December 01, 2008

H.O.M.E.S.I.C.K

November 18, 2008

I’m homesick, and this kind of feeling has been growing lately. I feel that my present life isn’t really going right. I need to see my family and my old friends in Blitar, my home town. I miss them badly. If Doraemon’s magic door was really exist, I would have borrowed it to go home town right now. Moreover, today I got a bad news from Kartika, my best friend in senior high school. Her father passed away this morning after hospitalized since last week. He suffered from stroke. Actually, last night Kartika sent me a short message, and told me that her father was getting better. He had been moved from the ICU, and the doctor said that her father’s health was one step better. Therefore, the fact that her father passed away this morning must have shocked her. Kartika and her father have a very close relationship. She must be very sad of losing him. I can feel it from her husky voice that I heard, when I phoned her to say my condolence.

I want to see Kartika right now. Hugging and calming her. I want to stand by her side, but I can’t. All I can do is just praying. I never thought that Kartika will lose her father so fast. I cannot imagine if it happened to me. I realize that everyone will be die someday, and that God had decided the day we die. Because of it, everyday I pray and thank to God, that my family still in good health.

Oh, I miss them more and more now…

No comments: