December 01, 2008

I’m Romeo and She’s Juliet

I’m Romeo and She’s Juliet


We had been spending that time together

Separated? Both of us sure that ‘we’ll never’

You always know how badly I wanted you,

I’m sure I just want to be with you


But that night we were quarrelling

I talked. You talked. You were crying

Our elders were questioning our future

We wanted to prove our love, but they called us ‘dreamer’


I gravelly screamed, and you shout out loud

We thought we were meant to be, but we were not

I hate the Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet

It’s as if their tragedy inspired our fate


I hugged you tight

I knew you cried

The day we said goodbye

I was suffered, I couldn’t deny


I know you’ve forced your self smiling to me

I wish the time will run very quickly

And soon erase our sadness tears

I’m sorry for these painful memories




No comments: