December 02, 2008

A Cellphone's Diary

Cell Phone’s Diary

March 3rd, 2008

I’ve tried my best for her. My operation system is going slower lately. It because my overloaded memory, I supposed. I wonder why she hasn’t bought me a memory card yet. It will help me a lot. There are too many messages in my inbox now. 3000 messages in a small device without additional memory card like me! Can you imagine? Most of them belong to him―of course. I receive his messages all day long just for her. But why she seldom to share a little bit affection with me. I am wondering. Is it really hard for her to erase some of unimportant messages in the inbox? Oh, I have to tell you one more thing. I connect her to his cell phone every night, just to hear her laughs and to see her smile after they said good night to each other. But she always forgets to recharge my battery. I’ve collapsed for several times this week because of my empty battery. It sucks! I’m dying!

No comments: