May 27, 2009

Careless >.<

December 14, 2008

I have been lost my student identity card for three months. I have forgotten the last time I kept that card. I should’ve managed a new card, but I was too lazy to do it. My friends told me that I have to pay Rp.100.000; and go to three different places to have a new card. For me, that’s complicated. Moreover, I considered the card is not really necessary at the time because I can still do my campus activities without that card. I can still borrow books from the library, using the internet access, and having the exam without that card. The only activity that I can’t do without that card is borrowing the campus bike, but it doesn’t really matter because I can take yellow bus to go around the campus. Ha-ha. What a lazy me!
However, finally I realized that I should manage a new card. I’m afraid that the problem of losing student identity card will still be come out someday. Knowing that one of my classmates also has lost her student identity card, I plan to ask her to manage the new card together. Well, I think it will be better and less complicated if we doing it by two. My friends and I planned to manage the card last Wednesday, but then suddenly she told me that she was running out of money. Therefore, we have to postpone the plan (again). Actually, I was a little bit disappointed at that time. I was in the good mood to manage a new card, but suddenly my friend has a problem with the money.
Nevertheless, I am used to believe that everything always happened for a reason, and once again it is proven to be. Today, I’m the good mood to clean my room. When I was cleaning my worktable’s drawer which is already over loaded and messy, I found my identity card is slipping among some papers note. Whoa, what a lucky me! I have to thank to God for showing me where is the card actually hides. (Naughty card!) Well, perhaps I also have to thank to my friend for postponing our plan to manage the new card, so I don’t have to waste my Rp. 100.000;
Ha-ha… My three months without student identity card is happy ending.
n_n
* Can you please remind me to always keep my stuff safely? *

No comments: