June 01, 2009

My Recent Playlist

My Recent Playlist

The Ting Tings ~ That’s Not My Name

The Script ~ The Man Who Can’t Be Moved >> …“Cause if one day you wake up and find you’re missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be... “

OneRepublic ~ Stop and Stare

Ronan Keating ~ The Long Goodbye >> …“How long must we keep riding on a carousel? Going round and round and never getting anywhere?”

Dashboard Confessional ~Handsdown

Kings of Convenience ~ Homesick >> …”Homesick cause I no longer know what home is...”

Ne-Yo ~ Because of You

Adhitia Sofyan ~ In To You >> … “I don’t want to be a victim of a broken heart, I don’t want to put myself into another mess…”

Matchbox Twenty ~ Unwell

Akon ~ Sorry, Blame It On Me >>…” I'm sorry for the times I would neglect,
I'm sorry for the times I disrespect…”

No comments: